Glass Milk Container can be applied to various occasions because of its rich variety, so it has broad prospects and has been loved by consumers. When we select Glass Milk Jars, we should not only pay attention to its price, but also pay attention to the different properties of various types of Glass Bottles , from which we can choose the type that is more suitable for our own use. In order to help you understand the disinfection and sterilization methods of Glass Milk Container, we collected data and compiled this article, hoping to be helpful.
Then how to Disinfect Glass Milk Bottles?
- Wash the Milk Bottles With Lids, nipples and accessories thoroughly after meals.
- Wash the inside and outside of the nipples.
- Rinse them with clean water. Pay special attention to cleaning the nipple holes and flushing them with water to ensure that there is no food residue.
- Disinfection of all utensils at least once a day.
- All utensils are recommended in the morning. Sterilizing boiling water after cleaning is an effective way to kill germs. Parents often encounter difficulties in the process of sanitation and disinfection. It is generally recommended that nipples be boiled in boiling water for two to three minutes to sterilize, but many parents are not easy to grasp the proper time, not too long. If the appliances are not completely immersed in water or bubbles accumulate on the surface, the result will be the same as when the boiling time is insufficient. This may slow down the aging of the material, but it can not be thorough and effective kill germs.